[Equest-users] Window Geometry

Gary.Schrader at tac.com Gary.Schrader at tac.com
Fri Sep 19 07:50:36 PDT 2008

Wouldn't you just calculate the square footage of the triangular window,
and then create a rectangular window with that exact same square
footage? You may have to fiddle with the rectangular dimensions in order
to get the frame perimeters close to each other, which would be
annoying, but I believe that it would model the same.

Gary Schrader
Engineer I

TAC
16011 College Blvd, Suite 212
Lenexa, KS  66219

Direct:	 +1
Fax:	 +1 913-469-0206
Mobile:	 +1 913-217-8068
Email:	 Gary.Schrader at tac.com
Web:	 www.tac.com <http://www.tac.com/>

Notice: This email message, together with any attachments, contains
information of TAC, which may be confidential, proprietary, copyrighted
and/or legally privileged. This email is intended solely for the use of
the individual or entity named on the message. If you are not the
intended recipient, and have received this message in error, please
immediately return by email and then delete it.