[Equest-users] Receptacle Energy - COMMERCIAL KITCHENS

Karen Walkerman kwalkerman at gmail.com
Wed Apr 22 06:32:33 PDT 2009

Is anyone aware of a similar resource for a commercial kitchen?  I am doing
a LEED model for a building that has both gas and electric equipment in the
kitchen.  Adding up the nameplate loads gives me something like 25 w/sf for
electrical equipment and 520 btu/sf for gas cooking equipment.  I'm sure
that energy use will be high, but not at these levels.

Karen