[Equest-users] How to remove CAD xrefs?

Surabhi Joshi surabhi.cca at gmail.com
Wed Apr 1 23:36:35 PDT 2009

Hi Brian,

I would suggest you to refer to the archives of [Equest-users] postings.
Gary Schrader had responded to this query with the following solution:

*You'll need to open your .pd2 file inside of notepad. Search for the text
of the filenames that you have removed, then delete those lines associated
with that(those) file(s) and save.*
* *
*Example:*
* *
*You deleted CAD_1.dwg, but want to keep CAD_2.dwg:*
* *
*<---- Delete everything between these lines ---->*
*CADFile   "CAD - 1"
   FileName = "CAD_1.dwg"