[Equest-users] GSHP Simulation Results

Anthony Hardman Anthony at geoenergyservices.com
Fri Apr 24 10:15:43 PDT 2009

Two quick things to check would be the supplemental electric heat (for the air-source system) as well as your loop field design parameters.  Your numbers could be correct if it’s in an extremely cold climate, you’ve oversized the loop field or your loop field ground thermal properties are unrealistic for the area in question.

Anthony Hardman

Mechancial Engineer

LEED AP

Geo-Energy Services