[Equest-users] vtk output Window

Brett Fero bfero at robsonwoese.com
Tue Apr 7 10:54:37 PDT 2009

Vikram,

Look at your polygons.  Verify that polygon lines to not cross (like a figure "8"), share a common vertex (like a "P"), or have two vertices on top of each other  (for example have you moved a vertex of 4-sided square so that it appears like a triangle).

Brett Fero, P.E., LEED AP
RobsonWoese Inc.
Salina Meadows Office Park
301 Plainfield Road, Suite 180