[Equest-users] Custom Exterior Walls in eQuest

Seun Odukomaiya sodukomaiya at laceindy.com
Tue Aug 11 06:41:14 PDT 2009

Hi all,
I am modeling a building in eQuest and trying to enter a custom exterior wall construction in the DD wizard as a "Custom, Layer-by-Layer Construction". I have been able to add most layers but am unable to find any wall studs in the library. For example, I need to add a layer of 6inch wall studs, but there is no such option available. In fact, I don't see any wall studs available. Has anyone run into this issue? How do I add studs to my exterior walls. Thank you.

Seun Odukomaiya, LEED AP  -  Mechanical Engineer
L'Acquis Consulting Engineers
280 East 96th Street, Suite 280
Indianapolis, IN 46240
voice:  (317) 706-2075