[Equest-users] Too Many Hours with Unmet Load

YinRic cesseric at hotmail.com
Mon Aug 24 21:47:18 PDT 2009

Dear Users,

We have an office building with 25 floors. I have done a rough Baseline Case (attached, together with the weather file). After checking the SS-R report, I found that within these floors, only the ground floor had problems with unmet load, and the total unmet hours within this floor is approx. 1200. I checked for several times but cannot find out why so many. All the settings seems similar with other floors. Could anyone kindly run the model and help me out?

Any comments will be greatly appreciated.

Rick, PE, LEED AP

Messenger安全保护中心,免费修复系统漏洞,保护Messenger安全!
http://im.live.cn/safe/