[Equest-users] Detailed Schedule - Yearly Peak Demand

xx heinrich at ib-bauklima.de
Wed Aug 26 04:46:59 PDT 2009

When I checked the yearly peak demand for my modell I discovered differences
in electric demand for area lighting and misc. equipment between summer and
winter saison.

I used the model approach with houly enduse profile (wizard: screen 1) and
used the typical use throughout the year (screen 13). But i didn't definded
two saisons for my schedules.

When I use the simplifies schedules there is no saisonal difference for this
loads.

I use equest 3.63 (6510).

Please let me know if anyone knows the reason for this.

Thanks,

Heinrich

b +e
Ingenieurbüro