[Equest-users] VAV system unmet hours

Brett M. West bwest at rmf.com
Wed Aug 26 12:55:07 PDT 2009

I am modeling a system which consists of rooftop AHU's that serve
multiple VAV boxes in a classroom/office building. The AHU's are served
by chilled water and hot water loops for conditioning. The problem I am
having is that the systems are coming up in the SS-R report as having
large amounts of unmet hours. Even if I try to manually add heating to
the systems there is no affect on the hours. I have attached the pd2 and
inp files. Any suggestions would be appreciated. Thanks

Brett M. West

Design Engineer-Mechanical

RMF Engineering, Inc.

T: 843-971-9639 ext. 1499