[Equest-users] loop flow

B. Fountain bfountain at greensim.com
Thu Aug 27 06:16:12 PDT 2009

Try setting your loop sizing to primary rather than secondary.  Primary
sizes the loop based on the chiller capacity -- good if your primary
equipment sizing is known.  Secondary sizes the loop based on the coils
attached to the loop -- good if you are autosizing your equipment.  The
default is secondary.