[Equest-users] Printing Graphical Reports

Jeremy McClanathan jmcclanathan at CDiengineers.com
Tue Aug 4 16:26:16 PDT 2009

I had the same problem in the past.  The solution for me was to set the color printer as my default printer.
Jeremy

From: Jeff Brown [mailto:jbrown at WJO.com]
Sent: Tuesday, August 04, 2009 1:52 PM
To: equest-users at lists.onebuilding.org
Subject: [Equest-users] Printing Graphical Reports

All,

Is the fact I cannot print graphical reports in color unique to me? All parameters are set to print in color but sent either to a .pdf file or a printer the files are black and white.

The 2D Chart Control Properties, when modified for 3D view, etc., also revert to default before the document is printed.

Can anyone offer me some help with this?

Thank you!

JJB

Jeffrey J. Brown
Operations Manager
The Controls Group
W.J. O'Neil Company
jbrown at wjo.com

This email message, including any attachments, is for the sole use of the intended recipient and may contain confidential, proprietary, and/or privileged information, as well as content subject to copyright and other intellectual laws.  If you are not the intended recipient, you may not disclose, use, copy, or distribute the email message or its attachments.  If you believe you have received this email message in error, please contact the sender by reply email, immediately delete this email and destroy copies.