[Equest-users] HVAC System Detailed Reports

John Aulbach jra_sac at yahoo.com
Mon Aug 10 14:19:22 PDT 2009

Michael:

Go to your tree diagram on the left and be sure you are on the Air Side Systems tab above. Left click on the Project Tab on the Tree Diagram, then go over to the Summary Tab about the main screen. A wealth of information on each HVAC system and the total building load will be shown.

Have fun.

John Aulbach