[Equest-users] Hotel Model

Joel Oester joester at dcengineering.net
Wed Aug 12 16:05:03 PDT 2009

Just found an answer to my own question.  According to Appendix G Table G3.1 part 7 of ASHRAE 90.1 you can group them together if they share the same exposure.  Several other conditions are listed there.

Joel Oester| DC Engineering
440 E Corporate Drive, Suite 103 | Meridian, ID 83642 | 208.493.0042 | Fax: 208.288.2182 | joester at dcengineering.net<mailto:joester at dcengineering.net>