[Equest-users] Can eQuest be used to read EnergyPro input files?

B. Fountain bfountain at greensim.com
Fri Aug 28 10:38:49 PDT 2009

EnergyPro is in DOE 2.1e.  eQUEST is DOE2.2

On the eQUEST doe2.com website there is a procedure for converting 2.1e
files to 2.2 (attached too) but it is definitely non-trivial.  We've done
it once but the schedules all need to be changed, the loops are all new to
2.2 so much of the plant level info needs to be re-entered.

Good luck.

Brian