[Equest-users] Building Database Error

Dan Russell danr at engineeringinc.com
Wed Dec 9 15:17:09 PST 2009

Anybody know how to fix this error?

[cid:image002.jpg at 01CA78EB.0EF5D500]

Sequence of events...

Laptop was running eQUEST and had file open and was operational.
I left the laptop unattended for a while and upon return it asked to perform some Microsoft updates.
I said 'OK' and eQUEST closed.
Computer restarted and performed updates (I'm assuming as I wasn't babysitting it through this process).
Upon return to the 'updated' computer I tried to open the project file again and this error is what I see.
After clicking 'OK' I find several similar error messages each pertaining to one of my several building shells.
When the final message is clicked 'OK' eQUEST sits there as if it has a file open but there is no data.

I am running version 3.63b.

Thanks for any advice,

Dan Russell
[cid:image003.png at 01CA78EA.19FE3150]