[Equest-users] Evaporative cooling with Mechanical Cooling

rahula attalage rattalage at hotmail.com
Sat Dec 12 17:22:55 PST 2009

Dear Users,

I am posting this querry for the second time seeking some advice.

I am using evaporative cooling to provide indoor thermal comfort. In additon I need ALSO to apply mechanical cooling to the same space to reduce unmet cooling hours when evaporative cooling is unable to meet temperture set points successfully. Evaporative cooling uses extremely high flow rates due to its inherent nature.

Can someone please indicate how eQUEST could simulate this.

Thanks

Anura