[Equest-users] Trouble Viewing Hourly Reports

Biehl, Benjamin benjamin.biehl at siemens.com
Tue Dec 15 16:01:02 PST 2009

Hi All,

When I run my simulation and then go to File, Export Hourly Results is
grayed out.  The Output Option on the hourly reports is set to Print and
there is an On/Off Schedule set up.  I have tried running the simulation
with all of the daily values for this schedule set at 1 and 0 and get
the same result both ways.  My computer is on a network and is setup so
that the IT guy and myself are administrators I think.  I saw the issue
with Vista and tried searching the C: drive for the output, but didn't
find anything.  Maybe it is in a hidden file?  Any ideas why I can not
click on the hourly reports and what I might do to remedy this
situation?

Thanks,
Benjamin