[Equest-users] Zone Exhaust Air

Landon.Streed at tac.com Landon.Streed at tac.com
Wed Feb 18 13:58:53 PST 2009

I have a question about the zone exhaust air input in the detailed
wizard mode. I am working on modeling a hospital and have currently
specified an outdoor air schedule for an air handler to bring in 2900
CFM of outdoor air constantly, except when economizing. The zones served
by this air handler have a combined exhaust flow of 2400 CFM. My
question is do I need to specify each zone's exhaust air flow, or does
the system already assume the air is exhausted since I am specifying a
certain amount of ventilation air being brought in.

Thanks,
Landon

landon.streed at tac.com