[Equest-users] User Expression for Fan Control

Dakota Kelley dakotak at teliospc.com
Tue Feb 24 20:42:00 PST 2009

I'm hoping someone can help me with a simple user expression to restrict
a system from operating when wet bulb temp is too high.  My strategy is
to use an if/then statement for the fan schedule's hourly settings, and
the following has not worked:

{if (#G("WET-BULB TEMP") < 60)

   Equals 1

   Else 0

Endif}

The parsing error implies I am incorrectly referencing the global wet
bulb variable - would someone be willing to straighten out my syntax?

Thanks,

  Dakota Kelley

     Modeling Services

3535 Travis Street, Suite 115, Dallas, TX 75204 | Phone 214.280.3825 |
Fax 214.744.0770 |  http://www.teliospc.com <http://www.teliospc.com/>
| dakotak at teliospc.com <mailto:mmcpike at teliospc.com>

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This email is intended only for the use of the
individual or entity to which it is addressed,

And may contain information that is privileged, confidential and exempt
from disclosure under applicable law. If you

are not the intended recipient, please email the sender immediately, and
delete this email from all computers.  Any

distribution or other use is strictly prohibited.  Copyright (c) 2009
Telios Corporation.