[Equest-users] Can we export the Revit data to EQuest ?

Pallavi Mantha Pallavi.mantha at som.com
Tue Feb 10 06:43:46 PST 2009

Soham,

You can export revit model to equest in the gbXML format ( you many need green building studio to convert it though) gbXML format includes all the geometric and material information (somebody correct me if I'm wrong) you can read more about the gbXML schema here:  http://www.gbxml.org

Thanks,
Pallavi