[Equest-users] Refrigerated zones

Steve Mignogna smignogna at gmail.com
Wed Feb 18 08:17:59 PST 2009

John-

The modeling of ice rinks is pretty difficult, but there is some
documentation that can be found in the DOE2 user manual.  As Bryan said,
eQuest does not support this, so it must be done manually in the input
file.  I can provide you with some assistance and some brine chiller curves
if you wish.  Let me know.

--
Steve Mignogna
Atelier Ten