[Equest-users] Min OA schedule

Brahme, Rohini UTRC BrahmeR at utrc.utc.com
Mon Jan 12 13:30:24 PST 2009

I have been struggling with this for a while without much success.
I have a schedule for the Min-Air-Schedule under the outdoor air tab for
systems. No other outdoor air keyword anywhere (no cfm/person in zones
or economizer, or min outside air). When I look at the hourly report,
the OA to supply ratio does not match the schedule. Also, OA cfm as a
ratio of design supply cfm, or design OA cfm - does not match the
schedule. What does this keyword do? The system is a dual duct variable
speed.

Any pointers appreciated.
-Rohini