[Equest-users] matching detailed report with hourly report

B. Fountain bfountain at greensim.com
Tue Jan 6 07:28:12 PST 2009

I would guess that the difference might be variable 13 is reporting the
heat gain due to solar whereas the LS-F is the heat load -- the difference
being some of the heat gain is absorbed by the furnishings & zone thermal
mass to be re-added as a load later depending on the weighting factors.

This, however is just a guess.

Brian