[Equest-users] Disappearing components

Lars Fetzek lfetzek at phoenixeng.us
Thu Jul 16 06:10:36 PDT 2009

Hello,

    I am an eQuest user making my first detailed building model.  The model
has two floors; no floor multipliers are used.  Using the detailed
interface, I created several windows in most of the external walls on each
floor.  These windows appeared in the component tree and in the 2-D Geometry
tab.  After closing then re-opening the project, these windows appeared only
in the component tree (not in the 2-D Geometry tab), except for the windows
on the first wall in which I installed them (the ground floor west wall),
which appear in both the component tree and in the 2-D Geometry tab.  In
case it matters, all windows thusfar created are linked to the first window
that I created, which is among those few that still appear.  What is causing
the windows to disappear and how can I get them to re-appear?
    By the way, this is the first of a few e-mail questions that I am
considering sending.  I wish that I could give as much as I anticipate
receiving in answers, but I am quite new at eQuest.  Thank you in advance
for your assistance.

Lars Fetzek, EI
Phoenix Engineering Group, Inc.
Tampa, Florida