[Equest-users] (no subject)

Imran Syed imran at hmsmep.com
Sun Jul 26 10:16:53 PDT 2009

eQuest users,
While comparing my Baseline and Proposed annual peak demand charts, I find
that the natural gas demand for the Misc. Equipment (Cooking Eq.)
is completely different. The input for the cooking loads is the same for
both models and I am using the Building Creation Wizard.
On the other hand, when I check the monthly energy consumption reports, the
values are the same for each month (for baseline and proposed) and rightly
so.
I have checked the schedules and find no discrepancies between the two
models.
Let me know if someone has gone through a similar situation.

Imran Syed, LEED AP
HMS Engineering
"Where air,water and fire behave"

Tel: 312-661-1516