[Equest-users] Quantity of Lighting Systems per Space

Lars Fetzek lfetzek at phoenixeng.us
Thu Jul 30 08:00:47 PDT 2009

Fellow eQuesters,

    I have the necessity to assign more than 5 lighting systems to each of
certain spaces in the building.  I am the detailed edit mode and am using
the "Luminaire Count" lighting data input method for each space and have
defined each lighting system by the "Lumens and Power" method.  Does anyone
know how to apply more than 5 lighting systems to a space?

    If not, then does anyone have any ideas of another way to deal with this
aspect of the model?

    Thanks.

Lars Fetzek
Phoenix Engineering Group