[Equest-users] 3-d drawing shown on screen

Paul Meyer, P.E. PMeyer at Horizon-Engineering.com
Thu Jul 9 12:49:25 PDT 2009

In the 3D view screen, Right click and choose "Reset Camera".  Then Hold
down the Ctrl key and the right mouse key and drag the mouse toward you.
That should increase the size of the 3D image.

Paul M. Meyer, P.E., LEED AP
Senior Engineer
Horizon Engineering Associates, LLP
50 Karl Ave, Suite 201
Smithtown, NY 11787
Telephone  (631) 240-0911

Demand a Higher Standardsm

________________________________

From: equest-users-bounces at lists.onebuilding.org
[mailto:equest-users-bounces at lists.onebuilding.org] On Behalf Of Li, Lan
Sent: Thursday, July 09, 2009 3:41 PM
To: equest-users at lists.onebuilding.org
Subject: [Equest-users] 3-d drawing shown on screen

I am trying to screen print the 3-D rendering drawings and put into
report. However my 3-d drawing seem to be small and not centered in the
screen. Is there anything we can do to move it?

Thanks!

Lan

Lan Li, PE
Mechanical Engineer
Scheeser Buckley Mayfield LLC
1540 Corporate Woods Parkway
Uniontown, OH 44685
Phone: (330) 896-4664 ext. 123
Cell: (330) 904-6292
Fax: (330) 896-9180
lli at sbmce.com
www.sbmce.com <http://www.sbmce.com/>

Columbus Branch Office (614) 448-1498
* Please consider the environment before printing this email.
This e-mail (including any attachments) is confidential and may be
legally privileged. If you are not an intended recipient or an
authorized representative of an intended recipient, you are prohibited
from using, copying or distributing the information in this e-mail or
its attachments. If you have received this e-mail in error, please
notify the sender immediately by return e-mail and delete all copies of
this message and any attachments.
Thank you