[Equest-users] Freelance Energy Modeler Seeking Work

Christian Stalberg cstalberg at naturalintelligence.us
Fri Jul 10 09:57:13 PDT 2009

All,

My former empoyer decided to drop energy modeling as a business offering. I am now immediately available for freelance work in both residential and commercial energy modeling using eQUEST, EnergyPlus and Energy-10. To date I have completed over a dozen projects for design case analyses, federal tax credit and/or USGBC LEED certification. Competitive rates, hourly or fixed fees. Email reply off-list or telephone me at 919-801-0734. Thank you.

- Christian