[Equest-users] Misc. Equipment Peak Demand (Natural Gas)

Bellenger, Lynn lbellenger at PathfinderEngineers.com
Sun Jul 26 13:49:06 PDT 2009

Imran,

I suspect the peaks are occurring at different times of the day, and the
schedule for the cooking equipment is different at those times. That
would account for the situation you are describing.

Personal regards,

Lynn

Lynn G. Bellenger, PE, FASHRAE, LEED AP

Partner