[Equest-users] Wind power

Bishop, Bill bbishop at PathfinderEngineers.com
Fri Jul 31 05:43:24 PDT 2009

Eric,

I see you are in Iowa, so this should be helpful:
http://www.energy.iastate.edu/renewable/wind/windstudy-index.htm

Let me know if you find another estimator that does New York, or all
states.

Regards,
Bill

William Bishop, EIT, LEED(r) AP | Pathfinder Engineers & Architects LLP
Mechanical Engineer

134 South Fitzhugh Street
Rochester, NY 14608
T: (585) 325-6004 Ext. 114
F: (585) 325-6005
bbishop at pathfinderengineers.com
www.pathfinderengineers.com
P Please strive to live sustainably.
________________________________

From: equest-users-bounces at lists.onebuilding.org
[mailto:equest-users-bounces at lists.onebuilding.org] On Behalf Of Eric
Kees
Sent: Thursday, July 30, 2009 11:26 AM
To: equest-users at lists.onebuilding.org
Subject: [Equest-users] Wind power

Is anyone aware of any wind energy simulation software currently on the
market?  I am attempting to compensate for an on-site windmill.

Thanks,

Eric L. Kees| Mechanical Designer | EIT | LEED AP

DURRANT  Celebrating 75 years in 2008!
400 Ice Harbor Drive | Dubuque, IA  52001
T  563.583.9131 | F  563.557.9078

www.durrant.com <http://www.durrant.com/>

P   Please consider your environmental responsibility before printing
this e-mail.