[Equest-users] How can we met unmethours

Soham Babu soham.babu at setty.com
Mon Jun 1 04:19:12 PDT 2009

Hi,

 I have baseline heating is 50 hrs & Proposed heating is 167 hrs, as per standards difference is less than 50 hrs, I am trying to increase the Zone design flow rate: min design flow from 0.5 cfm to 0.4 cfm than baseline heating went to 147 hrs, so I can met the less than 50 hrs difference as per Standards, is this correct method if not please let know how to increase or decrease the hrs of unmet cooling & heating hrs,

Any help would be GREATLY appreciated.

Thank you.

Soham Babu
Settymech Engineers Pvt Ltd