[Equest-users] Building Rotation & PDL File Size

O'Connor, Dennis CAR dennis.oconnor at carrier.utc.com
Sun Jun 7 19:43:36 PDT 2009

To Whomever Might be Able to Assist Me,

I have two questions in regard to the Equest 3.63 program:

	1.  Can anyone point me to where I might be able to find
information about rotating my building (3 Shells) in the Detail
Interface?

	2.  Has anyone else experienced a doubling in size of the *.PDL
file after a "File, Save As"?  With only minor changes to my file in the
Detailed Interface and
                after only a few saves, the PDL file can get over 1 Giga
Bytes.  This doesn't happen every time I perform a "File Save As", but
when it does, It forces me to go
                back to an older version and start over. I am using XP
Professional.

Thanks in advance for the assistance,

Dennis