[Equest-users] eQuest: Value is not editable error

Nouman nouman310 at yahoo.com
Wed Jun 17 07:29:28 PDT 2009

I am using eQuest for few months now, Can anyone please help with this problem, I am getting in eQuest,I never got this error before, When I am working in the spreadsheet, and copying and pasting value, eQuest does not allow to paste some times,and return a message , "Entry for "Name" is set to be not editable, aborting paste". I only get this message in the spreadsheet, if a zone or system is opened by double clicking in the tree, same value can be easily changed.

Best Regards;
Nouman Khan