[Equest-users] Double skin facade with balcony for baseline

Changhoon Kim kimckh at gmail.com
Fri Jun 19 07:20:28 PDT 2009

Hello everyone,

We have worked the EM for residential buildings with the balcony.
However, we are on a problem to model the double skin facade as the balcony
for the baseline case.
In the proposed case, we modeled a exterior glazing and interior glazing for
the buildings with different U-values and SCs.
But in the baseline case, we wonder how to model this kind of the double
skin facade.
ASHRAE mentions only one U-value and SC for the glazing.

Please inform me if you have any information about this problem.
Thank you in advance.

Best regards,
Changhoon Kim