[Equest-users] FW: eQuest Training for a Beginner User

Keith Swartz kswartz at ecw.org
Wed Jun 24 08:03:43 PDT 2009

Gustavo,

The Energy Center of Wisconsin will be having another eQUEST training sometime next fall. A date has not been set yet. Check sometime later this summer at http://www.ecw.org/university/ecubytopic.php?ecutopicid=4 for details.

_____________________
Keith Swartz, P.E., LEED AP
Energy Engineer / Senior Project Manager
Energy Center of Wisconsin
455 Science Drive, Suite 200
Madison, WI 53711
Phone: 608.238.8276 x123
Fax: 608.238.0523
Email: kswartz at ecw.org<mailto:kswartz at ecw.org>
Web: www.ecw.org<http://www.ecw.org>

Energy Center University
Your gateway to sustainable design training and online education programs.
www.ecw.org/university/<http://www.ecw.org/university/>