[Equest-users] Window Film

Steve Mignogna smignogna at gmail.com
Wed Jun 3 10:36:32 PDT 2009

Bill-

I would recommend building any window construction outside of eQuest (in
Window5) and importing it back into eQuest.

You can find Window 5 here:
http://windows.lbl.gov/software/window/window.html

It's pretty user-friendly and is much better than creating a user-defined
window construction in eQuest.

--

Steve Mignogna

On Mon, Jun 1, 2009 at 5:50 PM, Bill Major <bmajor at onsitenergy.com> wrote:

> I am new to Equest.  I see that Equest does windows (p. 7 of 50 in
> schematic design mode) but what about window film?
>

> Thanks
>

> Bill Major
>

> This email message, including any attachments, is for the sole use of the
> intended recipient and may contain confidential, proprietary, and/or
> privileged information, as well as content subject to copyright and other
> intellectual laws.  If you are not the intended recipient, you may not
> disclose, use, copy, or distribute the email message or its attachments.  If
> you believe you have received this email message in error, please contact
> the sender by reply email, immediately delete this email and destroy copies.

Steve Mignogna
Atelier Ten