[Equest-users] Building Rotation & PDL File Size

eric wang shaojieworld2006 at yahoo.com
Mon Jun 8 12:36:33 PDT 2009

Dennis,

For your second question, I had exactly the same problem before. The PDL file was more 3 Gigabytes. What I did is to copy and paste the inp, bdl, and project files into a new folder. Reopen your project file and save it with a different name. Maybe this is not a smart way to solve the problem. If anybody has a good idea, please share with us your thoughts.

Shaojie