[Equest-users] How do I setup an Electric Baseboard schedule?

Derek Ryzebol dryzebol at hotmail.com
Mon Mar 16 11:17:04 PDT 2009

Hi everyone,
I am still a relatively new user of eQuest. I am trying to model a house
with only electric baseboard heating. In the 'Air-side HVAC System
Parameters' > Heating tab > Preht/Basebrd tab > I have "Baseboard
Source" set as 'Electric', and the "Baseboard Sched" is still the
default 'undefined'. I am not too used to using eQuest yet so I have
just been trying to get something to work here. But no matter how I try
to define the schedule for this, it keeps giving an error saying "HVAC
System BASEBOARD-SCH: Assigned building component 'My schedule name' is
of an incompatible type". Does anyone know how to set up this part of an
electric baseboard system?
Thanks!