[Equest-users] Equest errors

mark1st at HOTMAIL.COM mark1st at HOTMAIL.COM
Tue Mar 17 01:40:35 PDT 2009

I was working on my eQuest simulation for my thesis and I got 4 errors and 1 warning,
I am using HVAC DX coils with no heating,
but I got these errors in my report
any idea about them ...
thanks
Marc

 "   ActArea 1:  -1.$% of Bldg, or      0 SqFt
********************** == ******************************************************
UNKNOWN COMMAND
Line  2037:  Circulation Loop:  Domestic Hot Water Loop
Line  2044:  DW Heater:  Domestic Water Heater
Line  2051:  Warning Encountered:
  INPUT-TYPE COEFFICIENTS ..
 HIR-FPLR = *UNUSED*
Line  2053:  Loads Report
Line  2057:  Systems Report
Line  2061:  Plant Report
Line  2065:  Economics Report
Line  2070:  Hourly Report:  Hourly Report
Line  2074:  End
Line  2074:  Error Encountered:

INPUT DATA MUST INCLUDE AT LEAST ONE SPACE COMMAND (lLineNum = 1000000)
Line  2074:  Error Encountered:

INPUT DATA MUST INCLUDE AT LEAST ONE SYSTEM COMMAND (lLineNum = 1000000)
Line  2074:  Error Encountered:

INPUT DATA MUST INCLUDE AT LEAST ONE ZONE COMMAND (lLineNum = 1000000)"