[Equest-users] Problems with 2-pipe fan coils

Matutinovic, Luka LMatutinovic at halsall.com
Thu Mar 26 11:13:12 PDT 2009

Hi,

I'm having problems simulating a 2-pipe fan coils system in a
residential building.  2-pipe is not available as an HVAC option in the
Wizard, so I chose 4-pipe instead.  Once in the detailed edit mode, I
changed the hot and cold water loops to 2-pipe.  They changed colour in
the water-side window to purple.  However, when I try to simulate it,
eQuest crashes and says that the chilled water loop has zero flow.  Can
someone help me out on this? pd2 and inp files attached.

Thanks,
Luka