[Equest-users] Making best use of custom footprint and zones in eQuest

Tom Sherman TJSherman at pcxenergy.com
Sun Mar 29 14:24:46 PDT 2009

I'm new to eQuest and want to model a complex factory.  Decided to build a
custom footprint with custom zones using Schematic Wizard.  In the 3D view,
I have only a few walls showing.  I'm not sure how these walls got entered,
and I do not know how to add the missing walls (internal and external).  The
Schematic Wizard doesn't have any screens for adding walls and the Detailed
Interface appears to only be for editing existing details.  Can someone
help?

Thanks in advance,

Tom Sherman