[Equest-users] HVAC Systems

Madhav Munshi madhavmunshi at gmail.com
Fri Mar 13 07:19:52 PDT 2009

Hi Aswan,

When you start in the wizard, you can choose to model the system per
floor, per zone, per shell or per site. If only one system serves the
whole building, and you get otherwise when you switch to the detailed
interface, you can always move your zones to the parent system and
delete the redundant systems.

Equest does not let you model multiple systems to one zone. You can
only add a 'baseboard' as a your additional radiant heating source if
you need it.

Hope this helps.

Madhav Munshi