[Equest-users] ASHRAE 62.1 cfm/person

Min-Hwan Yang yangm at kjww.com
Tue Mar 31 09:08:09 PDT 2009

I think what Pravin did was correct.

Eric, according to DOE2.2 Dictionary, only the maximum value of oa-flow/area and oa-flow/per will be used, not summed together.
Please let me know if I am wrong.

Min-Hwan Yang, CPD, LEED AP
Mechanical Engineer | yangm at kjww.com

200 West Jackson Boulevard, Suite 1200 | Chicago, Illinois 60606
312-294-0501 | Direct: 312-356-3750 | Fax: 312-294-0003
www.kjww.com

Pravin,

I'm attaching a screen capture from a building I modeled (yes, that system setup was heinous and produced terrible results - it wasn't my doing) that shows the OA settings based on 62.1 requirements.

Let me know if that doesn't simplify your process.

Eric