[Equest-users] Memory Exceeded?

David S Eldridge DSE at grummanbutkus.com
Tue Mar 24 09:02:15 PDT 2009

One suggestion would be to reconsider which floors might be similar enough for multipliers.  It doesn't have to be one multiplier, you could still have several individual mid-level floors that were each multiplied as needed.

A neat part of not using multipliers is the building rendering which you may be interested in - but you can do this and take your screen shots, but simulate the version using the multipliers.

David