[Equest-users] Hourly Profiles

Arslan Djumaev ADjumaev-cc at conestogac.on.ca
Fri May 22 12:28:13 PDT 2009

Hello,

Is it possible to edit equests hourly profiles? I see that for the cooking profile equests maximum is 65.3, is this the percentage of the total w/sqft? Also, I know i cant edit the maximum but is it possible to edit individual hours and change the pattern of the graph?

On a different note, I have modeled a small 2 storey residential building, initially i simply counted up all the appliances for a cooking plug load and divided it by the square footage. It ended up being more than 3 w/sq foot (as there are multiple tenants in the basement). After running the simulation, i noticed the electrical usage was much larger than the actual bills the house is receiving. Should I be using a standard w/sq instead of the actual? Or is this a result of too much of a difference between the actual usage of the appliances compared to eQuest's hourly usage graphs.

Thanks in Advance,

ArslanD