[Equest-users] (no subject)

Tuan Le tuanle at mcclure-engineering.com
Wed May 27 11:01:23 PDT 2009

Hello all,

Working on a 4-story building that has 2 VAV air handling units with 53
deg F well water for the cooling coil and 200 deg F hot water (from
boiler) for the heating coil. The AHU's then provide air to the various
VAV boxes. The problem is that 1/4 of them have hot water reheat. I am
using VAVS for the AHU HVAC system type, but the only option for reheat
or no reheat is located there in the Air-Side HVAC System properties.
Therefore, it puts reheat on all VAV boxes. I have looked through the
Air-Side HVAC Zone properties, but there does not seem to be any way to
select which zones/VAV boxes have reheat and which do not. Any help
would be much appreciated.

Regards,

A. Tuan Le, E.I.T.
Design Engineer
McClure Engineering, Inc.

"Each problem that I solved became a rule which served afterwards to
solve other problems." - Rene Descartes