[Equest-users] Convert Bin to Text

Demba Ndiaye Demba.Ndiaye at uoit.ca
Thu May 21 12:20:09 PDT 2009

The labels for all the columns are indicated in the source code that you find in the same directory.

Here they are:

Col1              IM2            MOMTH              (1-12)
Col2              ID             DAY OF MONTH
Col3              IH             HOUR OF DAY
Col4              CALC(1)        WET BULB TEMP      (DEG F)
Col5              CALC(2)        DRY BULB TEMP      (DEG F)
Col6              CALC(3)        PRESSURE           (INCHES OF HG)
Col7              CALC(4)        CLOUD AMOUNT       (0 - 10)
Col8              ISNOW          SNOW FLAG          (1 = SNOWFALL)
Col9              IRAIN          RAIN FLAG          (1 = RAINFALL)
Col10            IWNDDR         WIND DIRECTION     (0 - 15; 0=N, 1=NNE, ETC)
Col11           CALC(8)        HUMIDITY RATIO     (LB H2O/LB AIR)
Col12           CALC(9)        DENSITY OF AIR     (LB/CU FT)
Col13           CALC(10)       SPECIFIC ENTHALPY  (BTU/LB)
C0l14           CALC(11)       TOTAL HOR. SOLAR   (BTU/HR-SQFT)
Col15           CALC(12)       DIR. NORMAL SOLAR  (BTU/HR-SQFT)
Col16           ICLDTY         CLOUD TYPE         (0 - 2)
Col17          CALC(14)       WIND SPEED         KNOTS
Demba Ndiaye