[Equest-users] How to Model a Roof Slab in Detail Data Edit Mode

Supriya Goel supriyagoel at gmail.com
Mon Nov 30 19:32:33 PST 2009

Hello,

I have a building with a sloping roof and an attic space. I need to delete
the attic zone ( unconditioned ) and the attic space and then model a new
flat roof slab.
I cannot do it in the Detail Design Wizard, as I would lose all the data I
have in the Detail Edit Mode.
I have created a polygon, but cannot figure out how to assign a roof
construction to it.

I realize this might be a simple thing, but I really can't figure out how to
do it.

It would be great if someone can help.

Thanks

Regards
Supriya
--
Graduate Student, MSBE
School of Architecture and Landscape Architecture