[Equest-users] HVAC Loads Based on eQuest

James Hess JHess at tmecorp.com
Thu Nov 5 08:03:14 PST 2009

That's the way are offices typically do it as well (i.e. Trace for loads, eQuest for energy).

I have found that when both programs use the same inputs for envelope, lighting, misc equipment, etc., the two programs produce results that are pretty close.

Regards,

James A.  Hess, PE, CEM
Energy Engineer
TME, Inc.