[Equest-users] Simple question...hopefully

Gary.Schrader at buildings.schneider-electric.com Gary.Schrader at buildings.schneider-electric.com
Mon Nov 16 09:18:26 PST 2009

Are you talking higher gas usage, higher electrical, or both?

I could see using higher gas in the winter if the glazing has a higher
absorptivity and thus doesn't allow as much sunlight in the structure in
the winter, thus requiring a larger amount of gas to heat.

I can't think of a reason why the electricity would increase off the top
of my head. If your energy increase involves electricity, I would be
scratching my head. That is, of course, unless you are dealing with an
all-electric building.

My two cents,
Gary

Gary Schrader | Schneider Electric | Buildings Business | Energy
Solutions | Engineer I
Phone: +1 | Mobile: +1 913 217 8068 | Fax: +1 913 469 0206
Email: gary.schrader at buildings.schneider-electric.com | Site:
www.schneider-electric.com/buildings | Address: 16011 College Boulevard,
Suite 212, Lenexa, KS 66219, USA

*** Please consider the environment before printing this email.